Monday, September 15, 2008

Maggie Gets Her Shots



On Friday (August 12th) GrandPop and I took Maggie to get her shots. Her appointment was at 10:30am and we didn't see the doctor until almost noon! We saw a new pediatrician named Dr. Drew who was very nice and kept complimenting how beautiful Maggie was. He was very kind and even prayed with us before Maggie got her shots...I think he could tell I needed a little prayer because I had already been crying. Maggie received three shots and one oral vaccination. It's a lot for a little two month old but she handled them like a trooper. I had a bottle ready for her and as soon as she was finished, she was quite ready for the bottle. She, luckily, has had no reactions to the vaccinations and even went to church on Sunday. Thankfully, we won't have to go back for another two months!

No comments: