Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FYI....

Here is a pic of Maggie...hard at work....:-)

I'm sure everyone is wanting to know what could Maggie and I possibly do all day. One thing is for sure we're not sitting around the house watching soap operas and eating bonbons! We manage to stay quite busy and we're almost always on the go...

I'm running an eBay store for Miracle Hill and it takes a bit more work than what I was expecting. It's been pretty fun actually, it's kind of like running your own business only someone has outlined all the small details for you. Almost every day Maggie and I pack up in the morning and head down to the downtown Miracle Hill store for the majority of the day. I have a large private office that I can store all the eBay items in and take their picture. Maggie is quite the hit at the warehouse and the ladies are particularly sad when I don't bring her. Maggie starts her social rounds with GrandPop, as I usually start taking pictures and get things listed on eBay. Just like other single mothers I am working more than one job...

Twice a week, every other week, and every Sunday evening we pack up and head to Southside Fellowship to work in the nursery. It's tons of fun as I work with other young mothers and we can exchange tips and ideas on raising small children. It also allows Maggie to be social with babies around her age. Also, once a week we go and spend the day with GiGi (Great Granny or as she affectionately calls herself Old Granny). We've had tons of fun and once the weather gets warmer we'll definitely be headed to her pool!

So there you go...a glimpse into what Maggie and I do during the week.

1 comment:

MillerFourWays said...

ahhh.....most beautiful baby i have ever seen! Really!