Friday, December 18, 2009

Maggie Must Have: First Juice!

Well, it certainly has been awhile since we've featured a Maggie Must Have, so this will most likely be our last one for 2009. Maggie's new must have is First Juice. I discovered this product, really out of desperation. Maggie and I were in Babies R Us one afternoon just browsing around and she ran out of juice. Well, if you have an infant, then you probably know that this can turn into somewhat of a catastrophe, so I quickly headed over to the food section. Here's the dilemna with juices: All juices have enormous amounts of sugar in them, so I always dilute them with water. See, we weren't headed home anytime soon, so I was going to have to buy water and juice! Coming down the juice aisle I spotted the First Juice section, so I strolled on over and picked one up. The fact that there is only 12 grams of sugar in the juice AND that Maggie loves the taste of them are not the only reasons I adore this company. The fascinating part about them is they come in sport-like, REUSABLE bottles! It's also organic and have fascinating flavors like, blueberry-purple carrot, which happens to be Maggie's favorite. (Go ahead and make fun of me for purchasing organic products for Maggie, most of my family does anyway) Another bonus if you write the company, the owner and founder, of the company will personally send you some coupons. So:

Low in Sugar: A+
Organic: A+
Reusable:A+
Customer Service:A+
Maggie Loves It (and it's healthy): Priceless!!

So take some time and visit the First Juice website and find a local retailer near you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this! We really appreciate it. We posted a link to your blog on our Facebook page and Twitter.

Thanks again!

First Juice

carolinagirl said...

I will add a link to my Facebook for tonight for your blog!

Love you!
ps--Mike and I don't make fun of you for buying organic. We pick and choose organic items we buy too!