Friday, August 15, 2008

It's the Little Things in Life...


Maggie has had quite the busy week. Early in the week she began responding to sounds and faces. We had quite the rousing game of Peek-a-Boo this afternoon! Also, this afternoon I set up Maggie's Rainforest inspired floor gym for a little "tummy time". Before I knew it she had rolled over on her back!! It's the little things in life that bring joy and I was quite proud of my little munchkin marking some developmental milestones this week. We then met GrandPop at Saturn of Greenville to make sure Maggie's car seat was in correct and a local Fox News cameraman and reporter showed up and filmed the Safety Team inspecting my car and also took some footage of Maggie. So keep your eye son the local Fox News because you might see us! More big news for Maggie...she will be making her first trip to Disney in December at the distinguished age of five months thanks to GrandPop and Mimi!

1 comment:

carolinagirl said...

I didn't know that the news was at Saturn. Did you see Maggie on the news? Is it online? I also didn't hear that she had rolled over! WOW!! Mom said that Maggie reminds her of me when I was a baby--with how active she is at such a small age. :-0

Love ya,Amy