Saturday, September 19, 2009

Update: We Are Alive...

Obviously, Maggie and I have been quite busy as you can see from the lack of blogging. Being in school, working two part time jobs, and being a full time mom has definitely been exhausting. Maggie is doing really well and seems to enjoy being on the go so much. She's walking all over the place ;practically running sometimes! AND...we have our fourth tooth!!!

Lately I've been struggling with feelings of wanting to be selfish and wanting to return to my old life. Why I'm not sure; it was a life that was very empty and self-indulgent. Even now as I'm writing this it's hard to think that before Maggie it was rare that I was headed to bed at 9:15 on a Saturday night. Back then my nights were just getting started. Now I find it hard to stay awake past 11...my how life has changed. Instead of bars and designer purses it's bibs and diapers. I guess the hardest part is the money, as it usually is. I miss being able to walk into a store and not worrying if spending $100 would break the bank, now I worry if spending $10 will affect me being able to pay my bills. I know this is where faith comes in and that I just need to pray. So pray with me or for me if you will. Maggie is the best thing to ever happen to me and I hope that I can one day provide a great life for her.

On a lighter note..now that we're into more of a routine I will definitely try and blog some more...Ciao!

No comments: